As part of our response to dealing with the COVID-19 lockdown and the closure of On Trade outlets, CCEP attempted to contact our Post Mix customers via telephone, email and mailshot to give guidance to ensure the highest possible quality standards on the resumption of normal trading
In the event that an engineer visits your site please view/download the social distancing guidelines below.
Instructions for Restart:
- For customers who regularly poured product through their machine as requested throughout closure:
- Check BBE Bag in Box dates. If in date, complete daily clean of nozzles and recommence service
- If a Bag in Box is out of date, change the Bag in Box for one that is in date.
You will then need to dispense enough of the out of date flavour to clear the expired product from the line and charge the system with in date product ready for use
- If you estimate the distance from the Bag in Box to the furthest dispensing head is under 30 metres (the great majority of outlets) then pull off 12 Litres of finished drink of each out of date flavour from the dispensing head furthest from the machine. Then, if you have additional dispense points, pull off 3 litres of the same flavour from all other dispense heads on the same system. Repeat for all flavours which are out of date.
Then complete the daily clean of nozzles and recommence service
- If you estimate the distance from the Bag in Box to the furthest dispensing head is more than 30 metres, contact CCEP on 01908 822228 Opt 2
- Post Mix machines a CCEP Field Engineer attended to sanitise the system, leaving it charged with CO2:
Please follow the instructions that the Field Engineer left with you (click the button below) and / or view the video below to restart your machine
- Post Mix machines a CCEP Field Engineer attended to sanitise the system within 30 days of the outlet re-opening, leaving it fully re-connected and operating:
Complete daily clean of nozzles, pull off 2 Litres of each product from each dispense head, then recommence service
- Customers where CCEP was not able to gain access to sanitise the Post-Mix system before re-opening:
We will continue to access as many outlets as we can, either before or shortly after opening.
Because many outlets are likely to open simultaneously, it is unlikely that we will be able to attend all of them before or shortly after opening – it would be a number of weeks (we estimate 6-8) until we were able to attend them all. In the event that an engineer visits your site please view/download the social distancing guidelines using the button at the top of this page.
If it is not practicable for you to sell only packaged product for that period of time please follow the instructions in the video guide below.
Having done so and after checking your Bag in Box is in date and your nozzles are clean, taste each product and contact CCEP on 01908 822228 Opt 2 only in the event you detect an “off taste”
Video Instructions for Postmix 3 Valve Dispenser:
Video Instructions for Postmix Bar Gun: